- Release Date 2016, November
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Screen 6.0” Super AMOLED capacitive
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Android OS,v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Processor Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz)
- Internal memory 64 GB / 6 GB RAM
- Camera 16 MP/ 16 MP
- Fingerprint sensor
- Fast battery charging
- Non-removable Li-ion 4000mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Pink Gold, Gold
Out of stock
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
It was first launched in China and has now made its way internationally.
Galaxy C9 Pro is reasonably competent.
The phone is perfectly usable for daily use and performs basic tasks with complete ease.
C9 Pro only plays multimedia sounds in stereo mode
Body and Design
C9 Pro is a really good smartphone.
It is well designed and very well made.
It has an excellent display, an excellent battery life, good performance, good camera, and a full bag of proprietary software features, which add positively to the user experience.
C9 PRO is believably one of the biggest phones the company has ever made.
However, due to clever packaging, CP PRO isn’t that much bigger than the iPhone 7 Plus, which has a smaller 5.5-inch display.
- 6.0-inch, 1920×1080 Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653; 4x Cortex-A72 at 1.95GHz + 4x Cortex-A53 at 1.44GHz; Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage with microSD support
- 16 megapixel rear camera, f1.9 aperture, PDAF, two-tone LED flash; 1080p video
- 16 megapixel front camera, f1.9 aperture, 1080p video
- VoLTE, dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, A-GPS, USB-C
- Stereo speakers; fingerprint sensor; FM radio
- 4000mAh battery, Quick Charge 2.0
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
It is remarkably thin and reasonably heavy. You can fairly find it easy to live with.
The display gets sufficiently bright and is perfectly visible even under direct sunlight.
Under auto brightness the display will boost brightness and saturation to extreme levels beyond what can be manually set to increase visibility.
- No water or dust resistance
- Imbalanced stereo speakers
- Heats up when in use and charging
- Too much bloatware
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro speifications
|Model||Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro|
|Release Date||2016, November|
|Network||GSM/ HSPA/ LTE|
|SIM||Dual SIM Nano-SIM|
|Dimensions||162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm|
|Screen Size||6.0 inches|
|Screen Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, support up to 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels|
|Screen Protection Type||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Storage||Supports microSD, up 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Internal memory 32,64 GB / 4 GB RAM|
|Operating system||OS||Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) upgradable to V7 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653|
|Camera||Main/ rear||16 MP, f1.9, phase detection autofocus, dual- LED flash (dual tone) flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detections, HDR, panorama|
|Main/rear video:||1080 pixels, HDR|
|Front/Selfie||8 MP, f/1.9, 1080 pixels|
|Processor||Octa-core 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 and 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-53)|
|Battery||Non-removable Lion 4000 mAh battery|
|Gold , Black and Pink Gold|
|Communications||USB||Type –C reversible connector|
|Radio||FM radio, RDS. Recording|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/BDS|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.211 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.|
|Sounds||General||Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones|
3.5 jack PIN
Active noise cancellation
|Other Features||Useful sensors||Fingerprint (mounted on the front) Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS (threaded view), IM, MMS, Push Email|
|Fast battery charging|
ANT + support
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Key Features.
|Display Size||6.0 inches|
|Display Type||Super HD capacitive touchscreen|
|Operating System||Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels|
|Processor speed||Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz)|
|Memory||64 GB / 6 GB RAM|
|Camera||16 MP / 16 MP|
|Fast battery charging||Yes|
|Battery||No-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Colors||Black, Pink Gold, Gold|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.