- Helps Control apetite
- Mineral Powerhouse
- Improve memory and mood
- Control sugar craving
- Improve skin, hair and nail health
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Normal blood pressure
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hibiscus Powder 100g0 out of 5(0)
1.Hibiscus Flowers Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
3. Can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, acne fighting, toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
6. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hairloss, and to fight dandruff.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to scrubs.KSh400.00KSh400.00
Shea Butter Cream 1kg0 out of 5(0)
- Used as body and face as a natural moisturizer
- Replenishes skin after sun or beach exposure
- Used to ward off stretch marks
- Used as a natural cuticle cream
- Best under-eye wrinkle remover and bag reducer
- On sore/raw noses during a cold /flu
- As a natural baby care product
Divine Noni0 out of 5(0)
Divine Noni Benefits
- Lowers risk of gout
- Improves skin quality
- Good for people suffering from arthritis
- Anti -ageing
- Prevents cancer
- Reduces stress
- Boosts immunity
- Treats fever
- Treats scalp irritation
- Protects heart health