- No products in the cart.
- The C247 contains daily essentials like;
- 29 Vitamins/Minerals/Trace minerals
- 18 Amino acids
- 14 super green foods/spirulina blend
- Has 12 whole fruit juice blend
- Contains 12 whole vegetable juice blend
- It has 12 Mushrooms
- 12 Herbs & speciality nutrients
- Also has 12 digestive enzymes
- 5 Anti-aging / Antioxidant Enhancers
- 10 Essential fatty acids .
- 4 Longevity polyphenols / Mega-Resveratrol Blend
- May Support Healthy bones
- May be a useful skincare treatment
- May boost your immune system
- May support healthy digestion and treat constipation
- May fight cancer
- May Aid weight loss
- May promote a healthy liver
- May lower blood pressure
- May reduce cholesterol
- May aid blood sugar
- May help fight inflammation
- Contain potent antioxidants
- Highly nutritious
- Flax Seeds Are Loaded With Nutrients
- Flax Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats
- Flax Seeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk
- Flax Seeds Are Rich in Dietary Fiber
- Flax Seeds May Improve Cholesterol
- Flax Seeds May Lower Blood Pressure
- They Contain High-Quality Protein
- Flax Seeds May Help Control Blood Sugar
- Flax Seeds Keep Hunger at Bay, Which May Aid Weight Control
- Flax Seeds Can Be a Versatile Ingredient
1.Hibiscus Flowers Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
3. Can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, acne fighting, toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
6. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hairloss, and to fight dandruff.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to scrubs.KSh400.00