- No products in the cart.
- Antioxidants and ant-inflammatory compounds
- Improving digestion
- Enhancing memory and concentration
- Neurological protection
- Prevent brain aging
- Cancer –prevents spread of cancer
- Protection against macular degeneration
You can see what other are saying about Rosemary Powder.
Hibiscus Powder 100g0 out of 5(0)
1.Hibiscus Flowers Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
3. Can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, acne fighting, toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
6. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hairloss, and to fight dandruff.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to scrubs.KSh400.00
Flax Seeds 250g0 out of 5(0)
- Flax Seeds Are Loaded With Nutrients
- Flax Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats
- Flax Seeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk
- Flax Seeds Are Rich in Dietary Fiber
- Flax Seeds May Improve Cholesterol
- Flax Seeds May Lower Blood Pressure
- They Contain High-Quality Protein
- Flax Seeds May Help Control Blood Sugar
- Flax Seeds Keep Hunger at Bay, Which May Aid Weight Control
- Flax Seeds Can Be a Versatile Ingredient
C24/70 out of 5(0)
- The C247 contains daily essentials like;
- 29 Vitamins/Minerals/Trace minerals
- 18 Amino acids
- 14 super green foods/spirulina blend
- Has 12 whole fruit juice blend
- Contains 12 whole vegetable juice blend
- It has 12 Mushrooms
- 12 Herbs & speciality nutrients
- Also has 12 digestive enzymes
- 5 Anti-aging / Antioxidant Enhancers
- 10 Essential fatty acids .
- 4 Longevity polyphenols / Mega-Resveratrol Blend