- No products in the cart.
- Keeps your hairs and scalp healthy
- Fights fungus
- Reduces Acne
- Impressive Anti-Inflammatory effects
- Promotes wound healing
- A natural Moisturizer
- A powerful Laxative
Hibiscus Powder 100g0 out of 5(0)
1.Hibiscus Flowers Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
3. Can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, acne fighting, toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
6. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hairloss, and to fight dandruff.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to scrubs.KSh400.00
Himalayan Salt 500 Grams0 out of 5(0)
- Aids in vascular health
- Supports healthy lungs and respiratory function
- Promotes a stable pH balance within the cell
- Reduces the signs of aging
- Promotes healthy sleep patterns
- Increases libido
- Prevents muscle cramps
- Increases hydration
Shea Butter Cream 1kg0 out of 5(0)
- Used as body and face as a natural moisturizer
- Replenishes skin after sun or beach exposure
- Used to ward off stretch marks
- Used as a natural cuticle cream
- Best under-eye wrinkle remover and bag reducer
- On sore/raw noses during a cold /flu
- As a natural baby care product