- No products in the cart.
1.Hibiscus Flowers Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
3. Can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, acne fighting, toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
6. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hairloss, and to fight dandruff.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to scrubs.