- No products in the cart.
- Keeps your hairs and scalp healthy
- Fights fungus
- Reduces Acne
- Impressive Anti-Inflammatory effects
- Promotes wound healing
- A natural Moisturizer
- A powerful Laxative
Hibiscus Powder 100g0 out of 5(0)
1.Hibiscus Flowers Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
3. Can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, acne fighting, toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
6. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hairloss, and to fight dandruff.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to scrubs.KSh400.00
Dandelion Powder 100g0 out of 5(0)
- May Support Healthy bones
- May be a useful skincare treatment
- May boost your immune system
- May support healthy digestion and treat constipation
- May fight cancer
- May Aid weight loss
- May promote a healthy liver
- May lower blood pressure
- May reduce cholesterol
- May aid blood sugar
- May help fight inflammation
- Contain potent antioxidants
- Highly nutritious